Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Water...Safe to Drink?

What does it mean when a neighborhood sign has been posted that says they will no longer be filtering our water? Instead they will be adding chemicals to it that will make it no longer safe to drink if you have kidney problems? Also your not going to want to put it in you fish tanks.

I get a lot of kidney infections, no matter how much water I drink; does that equal kidney problems? It happens so ofter that it no longer stops me from working and doing the things I need to do.

I don't want to drink from bottles, for recycling reasons, but I don't have nor can I afford a filter at home. I can get 40 bottles for $3, which will last a long time. Also, this is not my house, I might be moving in the next upcoming months...and I need a filter that will take out whatever chemicals they will be putting into the tap water.

Or maybe I am over reacting... I usually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment